Do you need an easy and free way to raise money for a person in need or for your facility? Try YouCaring Crowdfunding.
What is Crowdfunding?
noun: crowdfunding; noun: crowd-funding
the practice of funding a project or venture by raising many small amounts of money from a large number of people, typically via the Internet.
Advantages of crowdfunding include:
- it can be a fast way to raise finance with no upfront fees
- pitching a project or business through the online platform can be a valuable form of marketing and result in media attention
- sharing your idea, you can often get feedback and expert guidance on how to improve it
- it is a good way to test the public’s reaction to your product/idea.
- Members and stakeholders can track progress online - this may help you to promote your project through their networks
- It provides a simple, centralize and online portal to gather funding easily
YouCaring is a free crowdfunding platform that empowers people to help others overcome hardships and enjoy happier, healthier lives.
Start your own fundraiser today.
Create Your Fundraiser
YOU CARING'S STORY
YouCaring was founded in 2011 by Brock Ketcher, Naomi Ketcher and Luke Miner in Redding, Calif., when they returned from two years of international mission trips. Deeply inspired by their experiences abroad, the three resolved to continue helping others when they arrived home. This resolution became YouCaring, a free crowdfunding platform designed to help fellow students fundraise for tuition and other costs.
Within months, word of the site spread and thousands of people began raising money for medical fundraisers and other charitable causes. Since then, YouCaring has grown to become the leader in free online fundraising, having raised more than $325 million in support of individuals, families, communities and nonprofits looking to save lives, remember loved ones, recover from disasters, fund humanitarian efforts and much more.