Have you checked the shipping status? You can find the shipping status for your order by CLICKING HERE.
1) Check that your shipping address is correct.
Let's make sure we shipped to the right place. Current shipping addresses are listed under “Deliver To:” on the My Orders page. Login to your account here.
2) Check around your home or building, or with neighbors.
Boxes may have been left at backdoors, hidden behind bushes, or at the address next door.
3) Give it three days.
Sometimes carriers incorrectly scan packages that are still in transit. That means that your package could be marked as “Delivered” even though it’s still on its way to you. We completely understand the frustration! But your package is likely to show up within three days of a false scan
4) Check your mailbox or anywhere else you receive mail.
Carriers deliver differently, especially if the package is small enough to fit inside your mailbox.
5) Check for a notice of attempted delivery.
This notice will tell you the steps you should take to receive your package.
Contact the Carrier
6) Check for weather delays. Weather delays are ACT OF GOD and may impact delivery timeframes. Check your tracking information to get the most up-to-date shipping information.
Tried everything? We'll fix it!